You have probably noticed kettlebells in the gym or at the local fitness store. These workout tools are hard to miss because of their unique appearance. Kettlebells are among the most effective pieces of workout equipment you can use.
However, when investing in the best product, it is essential you learn the importance of investing in a quality product. Additionally, ensure you start off with the right kettlebell weight.
The weight range you choose must be according to your level of fitness and the type of exercises you intend to perform. Kettlebells that are heavier than 30 pounds can be difficult to use and can increase the risks of injuries.
The CAP Barbell Cast Iron Kettlebell is among the best competition kettlebells you can purchase. The kettlebell is constructed using a solid piece of cast iron that is incredibly durable and does not have any weak spots. The back of the bell is painted smooth, offering a comfortable grip to users.
The solid finishing protects the floor against damage and reduces the likelihood of developing skin irritation and calluses. The kettlebell features reinforced handles that ensure longevity, providing users a strong grip. Here are some notable features of this kettlebell:
- Suitable for Everybody - Whether you are a trainer or a hardcore fitness enthusiast, you will be pleased to know these kettlebells are beneficial for everyone. The proportion of the rounded kettlebell prevents the bell from rocking. The proportion of the handle ensures the stability of the product.
- Exceptional Appearance - The kettlebell features a streamlined look that sets it apart from other color-coated weights in the market. The shade of the bell remains consistent, resulting in an even tone that looks great lined up on the floor or a rack in gym. The kettlebell is finished using matte black powder coating.
- Solid Construction - The kettlebell is made using powder-coated, machine-finished cast iron. This ensures the durability of the product and guarantees a risk free purchase.
- Wide, Flat Base - The kettlebell features a wide, flat base that will prevent the kettlebell from rocking.
- One Piece Construction - One piece construction ensures the handle will not separate from the body of the kettlebell, resulting in a durable product that will last for years.
- Superior Handle - The superior reinforced steel handles provide a stronger grip and ensures longevity. These handles are comfortable to grip for people with larger hands.
- Various Weights - This kettlebell is available in 13 different weights, hence you can conveniently invest in a model that is suitable for you. This also makes it convenient for users to upgrade to a heavier kettlebell as you get more experienced.
- Color Coded Handles - The kettlebell features color coded handles that allow easy sorting. The color is built into the handle of the kettlebell and is unlikely to come off any time soon. This along with the powder coating makes the kettlebell quite pleasant to look at and use.
- Reasonable Price Range - The CAP Barbell Cast Iron Kettlebell is available at a reasonable price range as compared to other barbell cast iron kettlebells.
What Customers Say
The CAP Barbell Cast Iron Kettlebell received an average rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 on Amazon. Most customers were happy with the product and left positive reviews. A customer wrote how they have been using the kettlebell for years and do not have any complaints yet.
A customer wrote that the entire paint job appears to be high quality and that the pounds are properly marked at the back of the kettlebell along with kilograms. The absence of vinyl ensures the kettlebell does not tear plus the kettlebell is smooth on the hands.
However, you may not find this model in your local fitness store, hence check out the store locator on CAP Barbell’s official website. As for the downsides, the hands of the kettlebells can seem too rough at first.
Many customers chose to use sandpaper to smoothen the rough patches for a more comfortable grip. Not doing so can result in uneven spots on the handle, making it difficult for you to grab on the kettlebell, resulting in peeling skin, irritation and redness.
As with any exercise equipment, it is recommended you test the product first. Make sure you can comfortably grip the handle without your fingers overlapping. Additionally, try racking the bell to determine whether it is comfortable for use. You can also try out a few easy swings to test the symmetry of the kettlebell. Also, consider consulting a health professional if you suffer from severe back problems.
The CAP Barbell Cast Iron Kettlebell can be purchased on Amazon in the price range from around 25$ to 230$. The prices may depend on the seller. If you wish to save a few bucks, consider looking out for promotional offers and discounts. You can also purchase the kettlebell on eBay, and Wal-Mart. To benefit from the best deal, consider checking out the store locator on CAP Barbell’s website.
You can also purchase the CAP Barbell Cast Iron Kettlebell at a reduced prince on Better Homes & Gardens. Apart from kettlebell, you will also find a range of useful fitness accessories on the Cap Barbell’s official website that will help make your workouts more effective. You will also find storage accessories that will make it easier for you to store your training tools.
Overall, the CAP Barbell Cast Iron Kettlebell is a great investment and is regarded one of the best competition kettlebells in the market. Avoid investing in this kettlebell if you are a beginner or do not intend to use this product every other day. If you are on a limited budget, consider investing in a different brand or start off with a lighter kettlebell. To reduce the risk of injury, purchase a kettlebell that is of the correct weight according to your fitness level.